Situated in the prestigious inner-city suburb of Indooroopilly, this charming cottage is perfectly positioned on 617m2.
This four bedroom, one bathroom family home represents the perfect opportunity for first homebuyers, and families alike. Boasting plenty of character, this family home has been well enjoyed. The home features timber flooring throughout, a recently renovated kitchen, bathroom and fireplace, as well as a beautiful front verandah.
- Four bedrooms
- New renovated bathroom
- Spacious refurbished kitchen
- Separate living and dining area
- Lower level with laundry, car accommodation and ample storage
Conveniently located only a short walk away from the nearby amenities, public transport, and situated amongst the most well respected schools in the area, it boasts the perfect location:
- Located opposite the well respected Ambrose Treacy College (formerly Nudgee Junior College)
- Easily accessed via the Western Freeway, Moggill Road and the tunnels to the airport
- Conveniently only 7kms from the Brisbane CBD
This house is set to impress, don’t miss out on your chance to call Indooroopilly home.